Good morning and happy weekend, everyone! I can’t believe the holidays are around the corner. It’s officially going to be my 2nd year in Los Angeles, and I couldn’t be more grateful! This year taught me the meaning of finding balance in life and to enjoy the journey. I love this time of year because not only do I get to reflect on the past year, but I also get to start shopping for holiday gifts! It is one of my favorite things to do and I normally start shopping for gifts fairly early.
Today, I can’t wait to share all the wonderful presents I found! What makes the best gifts? My favorite kinds to give are the ones I’d love to receive myself. All of these gifts are under $50 from New York & Company!
1. This cute pink wristlet phone charger is the perfect portable way to charge your smartphone! Who doesn’t love a gift that’s functional and stylish?! This will seriously change your life.
2. Stylish and cozy! A person can truly never have enough scarves and gloves. Even though I am in Los Angeles, gifts like these come in handy when I visit home (Seattle) for the Holidays and trips to New York Fashion week in the winter.
3. It’s sweater weather and you can’t go wrong with a cozy sweater as a gift. I’m obsessed with this one because of the neutral color and it’s the perfect medium slouchy fit. Great for all body-types!
4. There’s nothing better than stocking stuffers! I love trinket trays because they are so chic and the designs are always so cute. What else would you put your favorite jewels on? If you are obsessed with accessories like I am, this is a must-have.
5. A card case wallet is a minimalist’s dream! It’s thin, small, lightweight and designed to carry basic necessities. I love this particular one because it has a key ring and the zippered compartment is generous enough to hold a few credit cards, cash and coins.
Whether you are searching for stocking stuffers or appreciation gifts for your loved ones, New York & Company will be your one-stop-shop for all of your gift-giving needs this holiday season. I hope this was a helpful tool to make your gift shopping easier! Who else is excited to wrap presents? Enjoy your holidays!